Multi-State CCW Group Class
Adding product to your cart
Our Multi-State CCW Class is approximately 4 hours long. The class is inclusive of the curriculum mandated by the Utah Department of Public Safety (BCI). The State of Utah requires that any non-resident CCW applicant receive their mandated training, provided by a Utah State Certified Instructor. VIP CCW Services instructors are certified by the state of Utah. They are also NRA Certified Handgun Instructors. The premise of all our courses is handgun safety and responsible firearm ownership.
Students learn the fundamentals of firearm safety and laws as they pertain to having a CCW Permit. As a California resident you are able to apply for numerous Non-Resident CCW Permits. Upon completion of the class you will have met the pre-requisite training requirements for the following states' permits: Arizona, Utah, Florida (requires separate live fire component), Oregon and Virginia. This class does not include California.
Class topics include but are NOT limited to:
- CCW Permit application procedure.
- Firearm safety, responsible firearm ownership.
- Safe storage, handling, transportation and maintenance of a firearm.
- Different ammunition types: hollow point vs. full metal jacket.
- Responsibilities associated with possessing and carrying a firearm.
- De-escalation techniques and threat assessment.
- Holster types and selection.
- Federal Firearms laws.
- Utah State firearms laws.
- Non-Resident CCW recognition and reciprocity.
- Traveling with firearms.
- How to safely, respectfully, and courteously handle a law enforcement encounter such as being pulled over.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.